We’ve never posted a recipe here at AJR before but I was just so excited about this yummy popcorn that I thought now was a good first time!
It’s really simple and it’s the perfect Easter treat! Did you know that jellybeans and white chocolate are SO good together? I know, weird! But I made these other little white chocolate jellybean treats (that you can see in my jellybean sprinkles party) not really thinking that they would be good but just cute. But they were SO good! So I took that a step further and incorporated both ingredients into a simple and delicious popcorn treat. Top it with sprinkles and you have a colorful and yummy way to use up all those jellybeans!
- 1 bag candy melts in bright white //
- 2 bags popped kettle corn //
- 2 cups jellybeans //
- Sprinkles //
- Cookie sheet //
- Glass bowl //
- Small pot
1. Take your glass bowl and pot and create a double broiler. Put your candy melts in the glass bowl and continuously stir until melted.
2. Pour popped corn into a bowl and pour white chocolate all over it and stir it all around to coat.
3. Spread onto cookie sheet and allow to dry.
4. Pour on jellybeans and sprinkles and mix to combine.
I hope this simple treat can make an appearance at your Easter this year or use it afterwards for all the jellybeans your kids gathered up!
You can get these adorable chevron cups at Zurchers.