Make a cute flamingo using a toilet paper roll and free printable!
I have been limiting trips to the store and am trying to buy less online since a lot of items are either out of stock or have longer shipping times. So, I have been challenging myself to create crafts and projects using what I already have. Which is not that much since I’ve thrown most of my stash away to make room for baby items. But one item I’ve been saving a lot of are toilet paper rolls! Toilet paper has been a hot commodity the last few months but luckily we have always had a decent supply and I’ve been saving rolls for projects with my son.
After I made the toilet paper roll narwhal I’ve been thinking of a ton of other animals to make with a paper roll. This flamingo is so fun and easy! If you don’t have a printer or are out of ink, simply draw a wing, head, and tail to glue on!
- Pink paper (or pink paint)
- Toilet paper roll
- Flamingo clip art
1. Cut out pink construction paper the size of your toilet paper roll. Alternatively, you can paint the roll pink!
2. Glue the paper to the toilet paper roll.
3. Download and print the flamingo clip art. If you don’t have a printer or ink, draw a flamingo head, wing, and tail similar to the clip art.
4. Cut out the head, wing, and tail.
5. Glue the bottom of the neck to the top left side of the roll, like in the below image.
6. Glue the wing on the side of the roll.
7. Glue the tail to the top right side of the roll.