Machelle and I really do love glitter! Remember when I made these simple thank you bags? I always wanted to make them again and when do you say “Thanks” more than at Thanksgiving? This time I added a little more to the bags and made even more Thanksgiving-themed.
Fill these bags with candy or a small gift and hand them out at Thanksgiving dinner as an extra way to tell people you are thankful for them.
- Kraft bags (I got mine from Target for $1) //
- Glue (I used Tacky glue) //
- Glitter //
- Wrapping paper in any design //
- Pencil //
1. Use a pencil to trace what you want on the final bag. I did “give thanks,” “thankful,” and “grateful.”
4. Sprinkle glitter all over the glue and then shake off excess glitter.
Place these in a little basket on your dinner or dessert table and have guests take one before they leave:
Or, place these directly on the table next to each guests plate and they have a pretty little surprise waiting for them! You could even personalize these and write what you are most thankful for for each guest (their smile, kindness, etc.).