Another stamping project! Lately I have been loving bright fruit prints so I decided to try making some foam fruit stamps. Use the stamps on these tea towels for a really easy gift (or keep them for yourself).
- Tea Towels (Target or Walmart carries them) //
- Fabric paint or Martha Stewart plaid paint //
- Felt //
- Paper plate (or cardboard) //
- Fruit templates //
- Foam sheets //
- Acrylic Block
2. Trace around the fruit. Use a pencil or pen to add in the details like the veins on the leafs, pressing into the foam so that it indents.
5. Make a stamp pad following these instructions and then start stamping the fabric.
Here is the pineapple!