You didn’t think we’d let a holiday pass without some kind of sprinkle craft, did you? Usually you can find holiday-themed sprinkles at any grocery store and they made for perfect little gift tags. I actually have almost no gifts to wrap this year and I am a little sad. But think of how cute these would be tied around mason jars or around utensils. There are tons of fun uses!
- Sprinkles //
- Cardstock or kraft paper //
- Glue //
- Twine //
- Scissors //
- Awl or hole punch //
1. Cut any gift tag shape out of kraft or cardstock paper.
2. Use glue to trace any Christmas or holiday shape. Some ideas are: bows, trees, antlers, wreaths, twigs, deer, holly or words like noel, joy, love, peace, holly, jolly.
3. Pour sprinkles over the glue and shake off the excess. Wait for the glue to dry.
4. Use an awl or hold punch to put a hole in the top of the tag and then wrap your gifts! They look to happy and fun. Of course using glitter would look delightful as well! Have fun wrapping your gifts this year!