This is essentially half of my coppper bookcase functioning as a nice little bedside table, so if you are thinking that this looks familiar that is why! The 16″ height works for my low bed but adjust the height to any size that fits your needs.
- 1/2 ” THICK COPPER PIPE //
- GORILLA GLUE //
- PIPE CUTTER //
- one SHELf – 8″ BY 24″ //
- 8 PRESSURE TEES //
- 4 90 DEGREE ELBOWS
1. Cut your pipe into the following dimensions: 4 pieces 24″, 4 pieces 2 1/2″, 2 pieces 3 1/2″, 4 pieces 16″
2. First you will construct the bottom of the table according to the below diagram.
Place the 24″ piece down first and then you will attach the elbows on each end, followed by the 2 1/2″ piece and a then a pressure tee, the 3 1/2″ piece and then another pressure tee and then lastly another 2 1/2″ piece.
3. Add the gorilla glue to the inside of each pipe piece or fitting. This will help secure the pipe and make the bookcase stable.
5. Add the two 24″ long pieces to the pressure tees like below. This is where the shelf will rest.
6. Add the shelf on top.