A few months ago when I was at World Market I found a little package of sea glass and realized that they are almost faux gems and fell in love with them! Then, last week I happened upon them and thought they might make for some lovely natural-looking ornaments.
- Sea glass
- Permanent marker or sharpie
- Super glue
1. Take a piece of sea glass and use a sharpie to draw any design you want. I used a variety of geometric shapes and arrows.
2. Turn the glass over and place a small amount of super glue on the top.
3. Cut a few inches of twine and place the twine on top of the super glue.
4. Wait for the super glue to dry.