Making your St. Patrick’s Day celebration all about rainbows sounds perfect to me! And I am not sure what is better for a kid’s party in particular than rainbows. They are so bright and optimistic! Even if there is no gold at the end :)
- Balsa Wood //
- Scissors/x-acto knife //
- Markers in red, yellow, orange, green, blue, indigo, purple //
- Wood skewers //
1. Trace your rainbow outline on the balsa wood and cut it out.
2. Cut out two clouds from the balsa wood.
3. Color in your rainbow. Don’t worry- I am aware that it looks as though a toddler colored mine but oh well!
4. Glue the two clouds to the end.
5. Attach two wood skewers to the back of the clouds.