- Clothespins //
- Glitter- any craft store OR glitter ribbon //
- Glue- Tacky glue works great
I wanted something small for this wall in my bathroom and couldn’t find anything that quite fit. Then I saw this plate at Target:
The coral color was perfect for my bathroom and I thought it would make an adorable clock. Trust me when I say, this is super easy!
- Ruler //
- Felt-tip pen //
- Drill //
- Masonry bit //
- Mounting hardware or a plate stand //
- Clock mechanism- like the one found here (I have also found it at Michael’s and Hobby Lobby)
1) Set the plate facedown on a work surface, I used a folded towel. Use a ruler and a pen to find and mark the center point. Using a drill fitted with a masonry bit, carefully drill through the point. Wear safety goggles!
2) Attach the clock mechanism and hands according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Hang clock, or display in stand.
Printing by hand is not only fast and easy but it is a great way to customize almost anything from napkins, tea towels and pillows to shirts, dresses, and bags.Continue Reading…