- Spoons (I got all of mine at the thrift store for about 5/$1) and ended up using 36 //
- White paint (can be latex or acrylic) //
- Variety of other paint colors //
- Plastic/paper cups //
- Tape //
- Double sided tape (I love 3m, this is exactly what I use, they are big rolls and expensive but check ebay. You could also get these thicker rolls and just cut them down, but I can’t guarantee its as strong as what I use)
Aren’t sprinkles like…one of the top three cutest thing ever?! I think so. And so I love these sprinkle covered silhouettes! I think the words would be so cute as the food signs at a party. Or just imagine these on a much larger scale inside a shadow box-like frame in your child’s room! eeee!
- Sprinkles //
- Glue //
- Paper //
- Photos of loved ones/typed or hand drawn words
First get a photo of your most favorite thing. One of mine is obviously Malissa!
I modified this tutorial from this excellent project here. I’ve been wanting to try this for awhile and finally did! This is such an easy way to really take your party or event up a notch. Napkins are a small detail, but to me the small details make a huge difference!
- Cotton fabric (A Joyful Riot has custom designs available here)
- Sewing materials (thread, scissors)
- Sewing machine
Cut out your fabric into a rectangle measuring 6.5″ by 12.5″