- Clothespins //
- Glitter- any craft store OR glitter ribbon //
- Glue- Tacky glue works great
I wanted something small for this wall in my bathroom and couldn’t find anything that quite fit. Then I saw this plate at Target:
The coral color was perfect for my bathroom and I thought it would make an adorable clock. Trust me when I say, this is super easy!
- Ruler //
- Felt-tip pen //
- Drill //
- Masonry bit //
- Mounting hardware or a plate stand //
- Clock mechanism- like the one found here (I have also found it at Michael’s and Hobby Lobby)
1) Set the plate facedown on a work surface, I used a folded towel. Use a ruler and a pen to find and mark the center point. Using a drill fitted with a masonry bit, carefully drill through the point. Wear safety goggles!
2) Attach the clock mechanism and hands according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Hang clock, or display in stand.