Because we absolutely love to make (and to see) gift guides (and because we’re still racking our brains to decide what to get our Mom and MILs) we decided we better scour the internet and find the best options the web has to offer for quirky, pretty, practical, and sentimental Mother’s Day gifts and put them together in a handy little AJR guide, just in time for anyone else whose still looking for ideas!
We have something for everyone here, and every budget, and I have to say I would not be one bit mad if I got any of the items on this list :D and what’s even better is that one of you could win #1 (which is currently the #1 on my wishlist too!) by heading on over to our Instagram and entering in the giveaway, which will run until midnight tomorrow (MST, 4/26)
- Klix Klutch Designer Wallet Case – This case, which combines your wallet and your phone into one handy and beautiful location is perfect for the organized mom (or the one who needs some help getting there..). It comes in many different colors and patterns (mint! fuscia! florals!) and there’s a case for every smart phone! Just choose which one is perfect for Mom and maybe grab one for yourself! (also enter to win one on our Instagram!) $25
- The Doorstop Necklace – I absolutely adore this commemorative necklace that let’s you personalize it with an address that means something special to you. Maybe your mom loved her childhood home or loves the home she currently lives in, or where you were born. Wherever the special location, let her keep home close to her heart. $98
- Floral Tumbler – Perfect for the mom whose always on the go! Now she can sip her fave drink in fresh style. $14
- Floral Embroidery Tote – Is your mom the kind that always has chapstick, and tampons, and bandaids, and a sewing kit, and coupons, and…on her at all times? then I bet she’s right now looking for a pretty option to store it all in! Help her out. $49
- What I love About Mom Book – Let’s face it, all mom’s are sentimental and would love this book. $10
- Cool Mom Tee – Even if your mom isn’t a huge Mean Girls fan, I’m positive she’d like to be called “cool” by her kid. $27
- Selfie Toaster – This is hands-down my favorite quirky gift ever. Upload a photo and they’ll send you a toaster that NO JOKE puts that photo (i.e. your face) on every slice of toast your mom makes. I guarantee she’s still looking for an excuse to eat those cheeks up and this way, you keep your dignity and stay slobber free. $75
- Birchbox – This is my favorite subscription box. Mainly because it’s so cheap and you get killer name brands! It perfect for moms who both love beauty products, or those who never really splurge on any but would probably like an excuse to try those brands they see in Sephora. Also, its a package in the mail every month and no one hates that. $10/month.
- State Pendant – Personally, I adore my home state, Utah and I know a lot of people who have a ton of pride about where they were born, or wherever they call home. If your mom is one of these people, what better than a necklace shaped like that state? This necklace comes in a variety of colors and doesn’t have to be glittery if that’s not your mom’s style. $49
- Sweet Tea Towels, Ice Cream & Popsicles – These happy and bright tea towels adorned with sugary treats are perfect for summer home decor and the mom who loves her kitchen! $4.50
- Adult Coloring Books, Mandalas and Flowers – Adult coloring books are all the rage right now because they’re a great mindless way to release some stress. Both of these options are beautiful and perfect for mom! Mandalas, $3.70 and flowers, $10.80.
- Instax Mini Instant Camera – Your mom might’ve grown up with a polaroid or maybe she just loves to get photos printed out to save. Recently my BFF has been sending me Snaps of her Instax photos and I’m so jealous, this truly is a gift for all the generations. $70
- Adorable Muslin Swaddle Blankets – Maybe your mom is expecting another baby soon, or your friend or your sister and you want to give them a Mother’s day gift. While I usually think Mother’s day gifts should be something just for mom to use, who wouldn’t love one of these gorgeous swaddles for their upcoming baby? I wouldn’t be mad. $18-22
- Vintage Flower Scarf or Gem Dangle Earrings – In a world full of scarves, earrings, accessories of all kinds, sometimes it can be hard to find one that stands out above the rest. Here are two. Scarf, $39.50. Earrings, $38
- Zodiak Sign Pins – I’m not even big into astrology, or even at all in to astrology, but I would like these pins. In a world of silly flair, these ones are classy and cute and even sentimental. $16.50
So there is our 2016 guide. I hope you found something that’s just right or at least inspires you. Any of these perfect for your mom or yourself? Let us know which ones you’re diggin’ in the comments! And don’t forget our giveaway!
Nancy Reid says
I’d love to have the Klix Klutch Designer Wallet Case. Would be so compact this #MusicFestival season