For us, Christmas is just all about spending time with loved ones and what better way to spend time together than over food? If you’re hosting a dinner or small party, these make for perfect little place cards.
- Glue //
- Copper Cap fittings (like this one) //
- Glue (I used hot glue) //
- Chalkboard contact paper (or any paper really) //
- Pen/metallic marker //
- Pine tree twig //
1. Cut your twig/s into about 4 inches long sections for each tree. My twigs were cut form my lovely wreath from Whole Foods but you could just as easily buy fake greenery from a craft store or go outside with scissors and see what you find!
2. Put a dab of glue on the bottom of the twig and place it inside the copper cap.
3. Cut a small rectangle out of chalkboard contact paper, sticker paper, or any paper you want to use. My pieces were probably a little less than a 1/2 inch wide and 2 inches long.
4. Place the paper (or use glue if you don’t have contact or sticker paper) on the copper cap.
5. Use a pen or metallic marker to write down your guest’s names.