We are all about dressing up your drinks. And anything that has lemon on it, we are sold. So whip up these honeycomb lemons and slide your straws inside for some fun lemon-y drink decor! I think these would just be perfect for a summer barbecue or even your kid’s lemonade stand if you want to get real fancy with it.
Plus, I really hope you like lemons because you are about to see a lot of lemon party crafts and DIYs in the next few weeks!
- Yellow honeycomb paper //
- Pencil //
- Scissors //
- Glue //
- Green cardstock
1. Trace half a lemon shape on your honeycomb paper, lining it up along the glue (my shape can be downloaded here).
2. Cut it out and repeat (so you have two per lemon).
3. Glue the two pieces together by placing glue on the inside of one, securing it and then placing glue on the last unattached side and securing it. Wait for the glue to dry.
4. Slide your straw inside the lemon shape. You just need to gently open it up and it should be really easy.
5. Cut out a leaf shape from green paper and glue it on the top!
You can place the lemon at any height on your straw, whatever works for the cups or container you are using. Unfortunately I did not have any lemonade handy but obviously serving lemonade would be the perfect!