Flowers make the prettiest party backdrops and in general are the best party asset out there. Paired with copper, they make party decor that can’t be beat! I originally thought I would post this closer to Mother’s Day but just the other day I found peonies and ranunculus still at Whole Foods and even if you can’t find those gorgeous blossoms, any flowers will do!
- 1/2 copper pipe //
- copper pipe cutter //
- rope or twine //
- Nail and hammer for hanging //
- Tiny vases //
1. Use a pipe cutter to cut the pipe the length you want it. I would measure the length of the table you are using and cut the pipe just the same length if you want to have a backdrop.
2. Take your rope or twine and tie a knot at the end, then do the same on the other side. This will be what you use to hang it from so leave a few feet in between the knots.
3. Cut your rope or twine any desired length and tie it to the pipe. Then, tie the bottom of the rope around your little vase. Repeat until you have done all the vases you want. I did all of these slightly varying heights so it just depends on the look you are going for!
4. Hang the rope up using a nail in the middle.