I don’t know who all needs to hear this but Father’s Day is only 5 days away! I still feel like Father’s Day gets a little less attention than Mother’s Day and don’t get me wrong moms are the most bad-A people out there. But a great father is one of the strongest forces in the world and is so important. This can apply to anyone who is a fatherly figure in your life, not just a biological father.
These little boxes are perfect for some sweets (mini donuts, chocolate), a small gift like maybe a watch, a gift card, or maybe even some drawings or a letter telling your loved one how much he means to you.
- Free mini gift box printable (linked below)
- Glue stick
- Card stock paper
- Download and print out any of the below designs. There are 4 designs for you to choose from!
- Cut out around box.
- Fold along the lines. Usually it is easiest if you score the lines first but that is not necessary.
- Fold the triangle edges in and secure with your glue stick to the other sides.
- Fill the boxes with a gift, gift card, or treat and give them out as favors or gifts.