We are continuing with the citrus and floral theme with today’s post! Since I am convinced the best way to take an event from nice to super fancy is to include name cards today I am sharing a super easy way to greet your dinner guests with bright lemon and floral!
But first can we just talk about how it is almost July?! And that the upcoming holiday totally just snuck up on us two? But don’t fear, we have done a ton of fun July 4th posts in the past two years so if you’re looking for last minute party ideas before you enjoy your fireworks check out these ideas: boom box, July 4th picnic, and xx. What are your holiday plans for the weekend? Greg and I are heading to New York with our friends to eat delicious food and see Hamilton! Well I will be seeing the show, Greg sold his ticket for a hefty profit which I refused to do. And I think I made the right decision. I’ll be sure to let you know how it is in person, I seriously could not be more excited!!
- Lemons //
- Pen or marker (black is best) //
- Glue gun //
- Flowers //
- Scissors //
1. Cut your flowers just below the head. I used two to three flowers per lemon plus some leaves.
2. Place a small dot of glue on the left side of your lemon
3. Secure your flowers on top of the glue. Add leaves or other greenery to add dimensions.
4. Write your guest’s name in the middle of he lemon and place it on your plate.