National Donut Day is coming up quickly (June 5th) but you don’t need to have a big celebration, these straw umbrellas will easily add a little fun to your day!
1. Just print them out on card stock paper, cut out each donut and the triangle within them.
2. Use a hole punch to punch out a hole in the middle of each donut.
3. Apply glue to the under side of one end.
4. Press the glue side over the other side to create a little cone shape.
5. Push a straw up through the hole.
6. Sip something yummy through it while you eat a donut!