We are now in the second week of birthday-related tutorials! Which also means we are one week closer to our BIRTHDAY! Oh man.
I actually was looking for a different stamp when I happened upon my foam stickers and noticed the perfect little rectangles and totally changed course when I realized these would be perfect for sprinkles.
- Paint in 4-6 colors //
- White butcher paper //
- Foam or foam stickers //
- Acrylic block //
- Felt //
1. Take the white butcher paper and place it against your table to measure how long it should be. Cut the paper a few inches longer than the width and length of the table. If you have an extra wide table, buy butcher paper wider than 30″ but for my table the 30″ was just right.
2. Put the paper down where there is enough room- for me this was the floor. You will need something to keep the paper from rolling up like books!
3. Take the rectangle foam or foam sticker and place on top of the acrylic block.
4. Make a stamp pad (see detailed pictures here)
5. Stamp one color at a time, placing rectangles in random directions and watch the tablecloth become more colorful.
Aren’t sprinkles just the cutest? I used the following colors: purple, bright blue, yellow, light pink and mint. So many color combinations would look fantastic.