Summertime means s’mores time! Actually, it means a whole lot more than that with swimming, camping, outdoor movies, popsicles, snow cones, hiking, kayaking, and more! But isn’t there just something so amazing about having a little bonfire and making s’mores with your family? It is my favorite.
I definitely think that a glam camping party is in my future and I thought that these little kits would be perfect! Just use berry baskets and fill them with your typical s’mores supplies. If you want to get creative, fill them with atypical supplies like reese’s, cookies, or even donuts (have you seen this?!). And, even though this is not necessarily a Father’s Day gift, if your dad loves s’mores and camping I am sure he would love these! Or your Father’s Day party could be camping theme and then these would be perfect.
- Chocolate //
- Graham Crackers //
- Marshmallows //
- Berry Basket //
- Snack bags or treat bags //
- Optional: Rad Dad Flags //
- Optional: Straws
1. Take the marshmallows and crackers and place then in separate little snack baggies or treat/gift bags. I created two versions- one with just regular snack bags and one using two different gift bags you can find on Etsy! Choose whatever style works best for you or your party.
2. Place them and the candy bar in your berry basket! You can also add additional goodies here for unique s’more treats!
3. Print out the Rad Dad Flags below. Cut and then glue them to the top of a paper straw and place inside each berry basket. You could also use these as tags and place twine around the baskets.
Hand these individual baskets out to your guests and make s’mores all night!
Monique | WritingMonique says
This is so cute! I love kits :)