Sometimes you need little pennant signs trumpeting “Hooray!” For those times, we have these mini banners that can be used for SO many things.
- Polymer clay //
- Acrylic Paint //
- Paintbrush //
- Awl or needle //
- Knife //
1. Take your clay and roll it flat using a roller pin.
2. Use a knife to cut little triangles out.
3. Use an awl or needle to create a little hole in the triangle. This will be for stringing twine through.
4. Bake the clay according to instructions. For me, this was 275 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Use acrylic paint to paint the word Hooray on your tags (or any other word of your choosing!)
6. Use twine to string the tags onto anything.
These would make great gift tags or you could tie them around utensils or use them as napkin rings with some twine. I put them around a mason jar to hold the straws and around little vases!