Office organization is not something I am great at. You should see my work desk. Not pretty. But at home I am trying to have a more organized craft room and this project was a great way to start that off. And the main material was a shoe box (score!).
- Shoe box //
- Marble contact paper //
- Scissors //
- Hot glue gun
1. You will want to use both sides of the shoe box. Cut off all sides except one of the longer ones on the bottom box.
2. On the lid, trace a half circle and cut it out.
3. Place the half circle on top of the contact paper and press down.
4. Trip the box down a little bit like below. Cover the inside and outside of the box in the contact paper as well.
5. Glue the half circle piece to the bottom of the larger cardboard piece like below:
Enjoy your new holder- it is perfect for magazines or these Rifle Paper Co. notebooks which are my absolute favorite!
[…] Bet you Mom would love one of these DIY Marble Magazine Holders for her desk or end table! You will find a quick…easy and budget friendly DIY over at A Joyful Riot! […]