A couple weeks ago Malissa made the cutest little lemon balloon straws and of course I fell in love with them! And so I thought, “all the fruits would look cute on straws in balloons! And they’d look especially cute altogether!” And boy do I love this colorful bouquet of fruity straws!
They make your drinks so happy and festive! They’re the perfect compliment to summer parties, don’t they just brighten up a table??
I love them all colorfully together but maybe just one of these fruits fit your event and that would look cute too, a whole bunch of balloon cherries or peaches all lined up in glasses together! Oh it’s just so happy! Go head, whip one up real quick just to brighten your lunch today! They really are a breeze and I’m pretty sure your juice will automatically taste better just by using these to drink it :)
- Various colors of water balloons //
- Air pump //
- Green paper //
- Leaf shapes //
1. I used a hand pump to pump all the correct colors to the appropriate sizes. Pull them closed tight so the small amount of air in there will actually last :) and so you’ll have plenty to wrap around the straw.
2. Wrap your balloons around your straw and tie there. For the blueberries and grapes I just kept adding balloons all around.
3. Cut leaf shapes from various green papers. I created a bunch of shapes for you to use if you need a guide.
4. Bend the leaves in the center-bottom a little bit and then use glue dots to adhere to the straws/balloons in the appropriate places.
So simple but what a fun display to be left with right?!
I’m going to find any excuse possible to make these at every party the rest of the summer! A citrus themed baby shower? There. A peachy picnic. There. Serving lemonade at Sunday dinner. So. there.
I hope you find these as delightful as I do and find an excuse to make them too! (hint, hint: your “excuse” can be lunch alone by yourself with leftovers. These will still fit in!)
Happy fruity crafting!!