Try this simple project to create one-of-a-kind wall hooks. Perfect for hanging your keys, jewelry, etc.
- Wall Hook/s (mine were from a sale at Hobby Hobby for 60 cents) //
- Modpodge //
- Scrapbook Paper or wrapping paper //
- Paint Brush //
- Glue stick //
1) Get scrapbook paper. I chose two that coordinated well together since I had two wall hooks:
2) Trace around the front of the plaque and cut out the paper:
3) Use modpodge or other glue to adhere paper to the plaque on the wall hook. I used a glue stick for this step because I find that it is better on scrapbook paper because there is no chance of the paper bubbling up in places and it holds well:
6) Wait for it to dry then hang up your new hook!