I think there are few things better than confetti poppers! In all shapes and sizes, they are just loads of fun and here at AJR we love to customize them for all our events! This craft though is especially perfect because it’s for your POP! Get it, POP?! Confetti POPpers for your POP??! Ok. Obviously you guy’s get it!!
When I think about men, I think about Ron Swanson. haha! While I sort of hope there isn’t a man alive exactly like him, I think he does signify a lot of the “manly” things we often think about. And when I think of Ron Swanson, I think of his love for food, especially meat and breakfast food. That’s what lead me to creating the breakfast food popper and then I decided to make four more versions so that there might be something perfect for everyone and their Pop!
So whether your favorite thing is waffles and syrup, donuts, ice cream, bacon or pie, we have a printable wrapper here for you and a whole bunch of matching confetti! Maybe you love all five things equally (I think I fall in to this category…) so go ahead, print them all out and give Dad multiple confetti poppers throughout the day! Ain’t nothing wrong with that. In fact, I think you might be Dad’s favorite child after this. You made it rain donuts and pie.
- Confetti poppers //
- Printable Wrappers //
- Printable Confetti //
- Scissors //
- Cardstock //
- Optional 1″ circle punch //
- Optional Adhesive paper //
1. Once you’ve popped the original popper, you can pull the whole thing apart by pulling off the top shell. Then you’ll want to put it back together by pushing the spring down into the small cylinder and twisting the inside so it stays there. Then put the outer shell back over it and push it down.
2. Print off appropriate wrappers and cut them out and apply to the cylinder above the ribbed bottom. Adhesive paper is easiest for this but you can use regular copy paper and a glue stick or even tape.
3. Print off matching confetti and use either a circle punch or just scissors to cut out and fill your popper.
4. Trace the original top on cardstock paper and cut them out.
5. place on top and then fold over the wrapper on top.
I think this donut confetti is my favorite one!
A whole bunch of tiny donuts everywhere is just about the cutest thing that you can make with paper I think!
Ok so I actually LOVE all these food items/categories but I think I might have to go with the ice cream one if I had to chose. Ice cream is my weakness.
But if my Dad were a regular ol’ Ron Swanson, I’d probably have to go with this breakfast one don’t ya think?
So many fun options! I think these would make a great companion to a gift card for, say, Dad’s fave breakfast joint or a dozen donuts. Or with an actual pie or how about some coupons for a free breakfast made by you anytime he wants?
Let me know which one fits you and your Dad best! xoxo
[email protected] says
oh my gosh i love you more than any of these put together for making these! lol :>D thank you!
haha! Thank you Lisa :D
Monique | WritingMonique says
This is such a cool idea! I love it!