Last week, I posted these simple Geode Wall Hooks and I had a lot of wood from my dowel left over so I decided my craft space definitely needed some hooks as well!
These ones are a little less fancy but a lot more colorful! They fit perfectly with this little corner I’m trying to put together so I can be inspired while I do math homework (and probably start working on something other than my homework…)
Dowel cut down to 3″ pieces
Hanger bolts (I used #8, 1 1/2″)
Drill affixed with #8 bit
Level, ruler, pencil for hanging
1. Sand down the edges of your wood pieces so they’re smooth and pretty.
2. Drill a hole right in the middle of one end.
3. Wrap painters tape around them, leaving about 1/2″ on one end.
4. Paint this 1/2″ section any color you want!
5. Remove painter’s tape and screw in your hanger bolts
6.After you’ve decided where you’ll place your hooks, drill a hole in the wall.
7. Hammer in a screw anchor.
8. Screw in your hooks!
Heather Ostler says
All this bright happiness is getting me excited for my birthday in a few months. So much color, and sprinkles, and just everything that’s wonderful in the world!
Haha sprinkles and bright colors are an absolute must! And yay your birthday is not too far away!!!