Last week, I posted these simple Geode Wall Hooks and I had a lot of wood from my dowel left over so I decided my craft space definitely needed some hooks as well!
These ones are a little less fancy but a lot more colorful! They fit perfectly with this little corner I’m trying to put together so I can be inspired while I do math homework (and probably start working on something other than my homework…)
Dowel cut down to 3″ pieces
Hanger bolts (I used #8, 1 1/2″)
Drill affixed with #8 bit
Level, ruler, pencil for hanging
1. Sand down the edges of your wood pieces so they’re smooth and pretty.
2. Drill a hole right in the middle of one end.
3. Wrap painters tape around them, leaving about 1/2″ on one end.
4. Paint this 1/2″ section any color you want!
6.After you’ve decided where you’ll place your hooks, drill a hole in the wall.
7. Hammer in a screw anchor.
8. Screw in your hooks!