It seems like a theme this year is birthday candles! And why not? They are cute right from the package!
Use them to create some super easy napkin rings. I realized making these that I have never used napkin rings before! If you are like me, don’t let the fact that you haven’t used napkin rings before stop you from making these!
- Birthday Candles //
- Wrapping Paper //
- Glue (I used epoxy E-6000 and a glue stick) //
- Toilet paper roll //
1. Cut a section of wrapping paper long enough and wide enough to go around the paper tube/toilet paper roll.
2. Use a glue stick to secure the wrapping paper to the tube.
3. Cut the tube into about a half inch sections.
4. Use Epoxy E-6000 or other glue to attach the candlestick. Make sure to not use a hot glue gun!
Find some colorful napkins (or make your own) and place them inside your new napkin rings!
[…] these with the balloon placecards and candle napkin rings and you have a lovely birthday set […]
[…] them with Malissa’s cute napkin rings and you have the makings of a perfect birthday […]