At about this time of year I start to freak out that the gorgeous colors of fall will leave before I get to fully enjoy them. And fall is too pretty to not fully enjoy! I try to go on as many pretty drives as I can, visit pumpkin patches and apples orchards every weekend, and go on many walks. And every time I take a walk I make sure to keep an eye out for pretty fallen leaves to take home and incorporate in my next project. Today I am showing you 12 of those projects that can be added to your next party to give it an added dose of autumn beauty. So whether it is a baby shower, brunch, dinner party, or the main event at Thanksgiving there should be something for everyone.
1. Fall Leaf Backdrop – stunning as a photo backdrop but it would also work behind a treat table.
2. Glitter leaf garland – add glitter to anything and it is instantly better!
3. Copper leaf garland – copper spray paint + leaves make for a gorgeous garland.
4. Autumn leaf geronimo balloons – I’d be remiss if I didn’t include one of our favorites from last year!
5. Autumn leaf fairy lights – I definitely want to make these and keep them up in my living room all fall.
6. Gold Dipped Leaf place cards – I think these simple place cards might just be the perfect thing for this Thanksgiving.
7. Autumn leaf backdrop – Ok, maybe I am sharing more than one of our own posts but who can blame us? All you need to do for this one is tape leaves on a wall!
8. Leaf photo display – how cute would this be at a bridal shower or birthday party to display photos of the couple or child?
9. Painted leaf place settings – another perfect addition to a fall dinner table.
10. Branch and leaf escort cards – these would also work as place cards or even your invitations.
11. Hanging leaves – just stunning above the table.
12. Leaf confetti – this idea is pretty amazing.