Most of us have been staying at home for about a month now. And a lot of us are likely looking for ways to fill the time, trying to find time away from our children (who we love and adore!), or are wanting to relieve the stress of our current situation. If any of those are you right now, an easy craft that requires few supplies might be just what you need. Unless you have already been crafting to your heart’s desire and just need to veg out and admire crafters out there. Totally ok too.
1. DIY Lyric Pillow Cases – Commemorate this time by making a pillow with the lyrics of the songs you are listening to on repeat.
2. Confetti Post Card – Make these and send them to family or friends you haven’t been able to see in weeks!
3. Oversized Scrunchie – No one is washing their hair often now, throw it up with a cute handmade scrunchie.
4. Toilet Paper Roll Horses – I know we are all short on toilet paper right now but if you have any extra rolls, this is a cute craft you can do with kids!
5. Watercolor Napkins – upgrade any plain napkins or linens you already have.
6. DIY Lemon Shoes – If you get bored, grab some shoes and decorate them with lemons.
7. Desk Organizer – With so many of us working from home, make it your own space by DIYing a new organizer.
8. Rainbow wall hanging – Hang this in your window to spread cheer during this pandemic.
9. Clay Jewelry – You don’t have to an expert at working with clay to make some gorgeous new jewelry.
10. Llama Bobbins – The cutest way to organize your thread or yarn.